Cabramatta High School Council aims to allow parents, staff and the community to work together to create a vision for the school and to implement policies designed to achieve that vision.
The council's role includes:
Working with the school community to develop:
- a school management plan
- the needs, priorities and educational goals of the school
- policies and strategies to both enhance students' abilities and talents and to cater for the varied needs of students
- broad budget priorities.
Communication with parents, staff and wider community:
- ensuring that the wider parent and staff views are represented in school council discussions
- presenting and promoting a positive image of the school in the local community
- liaising with other schools, local government and community groups on issues that impact the school
- providing an annual report to the school community on the activities of the school council.
School council meeting minutes:
Meeting minutes for 9 June 2021.